Zaver is a fast-growing fintech-startup based in Stockholm. At Zaver, we develop innovative payment solutions to accelerate the revolution of mobile payments for the underserved markets. The first pitstop in our journey is to replace physical card readers & legacy-checkouts with a lightning-fast experience. The vision is bold, and in the long run we aim to become the link between the world of used goods and new goods.
We’re passionate about new technologies and customer experiences. We work hard to challenge the legacy giants in our industry and now we’re starting to see the result of all the hard work. We launched Zaver for Business in 2019 and since then we have gone from 0 to billions of SEK in total transaction volume. All this, without spending a single dime on marketing.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the region, most of which are either founders of unicorns themselves, or backers of unicorns.
Right now, the mothership is taking off and we’re therefore looking for customer-obsessed all-star players to join our team 👨🏼🚀.
Whether you have several years of experience or you are relatively new to the industry does not matter much to us; we are looking for a creative team player with an unpretentious mindset and can-do attitude.
You'll play an essential role in planning, developing, and contributing to marketing activities and communication ideas.
Excellent Swedish & English communication skills, both written and verbal, is a must for this role.
What You'll Do
- Take the initiative and lead PR activities and collaborations. Communicate with the media / press regularly and build long-term relationships
- Translate the complexity of our product into concise pitches and stories that can be understood by audiences in and outside of the financial industry
- Come up with and create highly engaging content for organic SoMe and paid media
- Create copy and content for mailings, print, presentations, customer materials and everyday ad-hoc tasks
- Communicate and engage with our audiences in various channels
- Write easy-going and SEO-friendly content for our company website together with our Digital Specialist and UI/UX Designers
- Constantly strive to optimize the outcome of marketing activities in which you are involved
- Set best practices together with the team and develop guidelines for copywriting and tonality
- Education within a relevant area
- A track record of really good content and copy production
- Experience creating SEO optimized copy
- Have the ability to research and create content from scratch
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Swedish
- Experience working within a SaaS startup
- Experience of working and creating content in Adobe CC and Figma
- Understanding and experience of common terminology within the financial sector
- Photography and image editing skills
Please keep in mind that we will not consider applications without a portfolio.
At Zaver we believe in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Working with us you will make a real impact, both within the company and the industry. And with the right mindset and ambition, you will find room to grow and thrive.
Let’s challenge legacy solutions together and make some waves within payments. ⚡
How To Apply
Apply by sending us your CV in Swedish or English.
Our selection process is continuous and we may move forward with candidates on an ongoing basis.
Start: Immediately with regard to any notice period
Location: Sveavägen 24, Stockholm