Zaver is a fast-growing fintech-startup based in Stockholm. At Zaver, we develop innovative payment solutions to accelerate the revolution of mobile payments for the underserved markets. The first pitstop in our journey is to replace physical card readers & legacy-checkouts with a lightning-fast experience. The vision is bold, and in the long run we aim to become the link between the world of used goods and new goods.
We’re passionate about new technologies and customer experiences. We work hard to challenge the legacy giants in our industry and now we’re starting to see the result of all the hard work. We launched Zaver for Business in 2019 and since then we have gone from 0 to billions of SEK in total transaction volume. All this, without spending a single dime on marketing.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the region, most of which are either founders of unicorns themselves, or backers of unicorns.
Right now, the mothership is taking off and we’re therefore looking for customer-obsessed all-star players to join our team 👨🏼🚀.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Zaver, you will work to ensure that our digital presence contributes to strengthening our brand and business. It’s a broad role, with a focus on SEM, SoMe and inbound marketing where you are responsible for shaping media strategies, provide tactical media recommendations and operationally manage, analyze and optimize data-driven campaigns in our digital channels.
What You'll Do
- Plan, buy, and optimise performance in our digital channels
- Create conditions for working using a data-driven and analytical approach
- Suggest, test, and improve marketing activities for user acquisition and revenue growth
- Set and follow up on project goals and KPIs
- Assist teammates with follow-ups and analysis
- Establish regular communication channels and alignment with the sales team
- Collaborate with designers and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Assist in everyday ad-hoc tasks
- In-depth knowledge and experience of working with SEO, SEM and Paid Social
- Proven experience working directly in marketing tools such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Analytics and A/B testing tools
- Ability to quickly grasp and use technical platforms and systems
Understanding and/or hands-on experience of working with Programmatic tools and CRM software
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience in B2B brand-building and marketing & sales
- Experienced in email and content marketing
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Swedish
- Always up-to-date with digital marketing trends
- Knowledge in UI/UX best practices
- Experience working within a SaaS startup
- Understanding and experience of common terminology within the financial sector
At Zaver we believe in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Working with us you will make a real impact, both within the company and the industry. And with the right mindset and ambition, you will find room to grow and thrive.
Let’s challenge legacy solutions together and make some waves within payments. ⚡
How To Apply
Apply by sending us your CV in Swedish or English.
Our selection process is continuous and we may move forward with candidates on an ongoing basis.
Start: Immediately with regard to any notice period
Location: Sveavägen 24, Stockholm