Zaver is a fast-growing fintech-startup based in Stockholm. At Zaver, we develop innovative payment solutions to accelerate the revolution of mobile payments for the underserved markets. The first pitstop in our journey is to replace physical card readers & legacy-checkouts with a lightning-fast experience. The vision is bold, and in the long run we aim to become the link between the world of used goods and new goods.
We’re passionate about new technologies and customer experiences. We work hard to challenge the legacy giants in our industry and now we’re starting to see the result of all the hard work. We launched Zaver for Business in 2019 and since then we have gone from 0 to billions of SEK in total transaction volume.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the region, most of which are either founders of unicorns themselves, or backers of unicorns.
Right now, the mothership is taking off and we’re therefore looking for customer-obsessed all-star players to join our team 👨🏼🚀.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Whether you have several years of experience or if you are relatively new to the industry does not matter much to us; we are looking for the right person for the role and will adapt the position accordingly. We are looking for action-oriented problem solvers.
You’ll be a key player in a fast-paced small team. Your personal drive, people skills and diligence is what will make a difference. You are laser-focused, executional and a team player. No issue is too small or too big - you’ll do whatever it takes to find a solution.
What You'll Do
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Fluent in German and English
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
At Zaver we believe in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Working with us you will make a real impact, both within the company and the industry. And with the right mindset and ambition, you will find room to grow and thrive.
Let’s challenge legacy solutions together and make some waves within payments. ⚡
How To Apply
Apply by sending us your CV in German or English.
Our selection process is continuous and we may move forward with candidates on an ongoing basis.
Start: Immediately with regard to any notice period