Zaver is a fast-growing fintech-startup based in Stockholm. At Zaver, we develop innovative payment solutions to accelerate the revolution of mobile payments for the underserved markets. The first pitstop in our journey is to replace physical card readers & legacy-checkouts with a lightning-fast experience. The vision is bold, and in the long run we aim to become the link between the world of used goods and new goods.
We’re passionate about new technologies and customer experiences. We work hard to challenge the legacy giants in our industry and now we’re starting to see the result of all the hard work. We launched Zaver for Business in 2019 and since then we have gone from 0 to billions of SEK in total transaction volume. All this, without spending a single dime on marketing.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the region, most of which are either founders of unicorns themselves, or backers of unicorns.
Right now, the mothership is taking off and we’re therefore looking for customer-obsessed all-star players to join our team 👨🏼🚀.
We are looking for a Country Manager to oversee all operations of a local business unit.
Whether you have several years of experience or if you are relatively new to the industry does not matter much to us; we are looking for the right person for the role and will adapt the position accordingly. We are looking for action-oriented problem solvers.
You’ll be a key player in a fast-paced small team. Your personal drive, people skills and diligence is what will make a difference. You are laser-focused, executional and a team player. No issue is too small or too big - you’ll do whatever it takes to find a solution.
What You'll Do
- Develop local business unit from scratch
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Lead commercial efforts in local market
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Hungry self-starter with financial fluency
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Not afraid to get hands dirty
- Experience in hiring, planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business processes and functions (sales, finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Potential background:
- A few years' background in a top management consulting firm seeking for a better fit in an entrepreneurial setting
- Business development professional in similar business / role
- Junior candidates with proven abilities / experience in regards to above also considered
At Zaver we believe in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Working with us you will make a real impact, both within the company and the industry. And with the right mindset and ambition, you will find room to grow and thrive.
Let’s challenge legacy solutions together and make some waves within payments. ⚡
How To Apply
Apply by sending us your CV in German or English.
Our selection process is continuous and we may move forward with candidates on an ongoing basis.
Start: Immediately with regard to any notice period