Zaver is a fast-growing fintech-startup based in Stockholm. At Zaver, we develop innovative payment solutions to accelerate the revolution of mobile payments for the underserved markets. The first pitstop in our journey is to replace physical card readers & legacy-checkouts with a lightning-fast experience. The vision is bold, and in the long run we aim to become the link between the world of used goods and new goods.
We’re passionate about new technologies and customer experiences. We work hard to challenge the legacy giants in our industry and now we’re starting to see the result of all the hard work. We launched Zaver for Business in 2019 and since then we have gone from 0 to billions of SEK in total transaction volume. All this, without spending a single dime on marketing.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the region, most of which are either founders of unicorns themselves, or backers of unicorns.
Right now, the mothership is taking off and we’re therefore looking for customer-obsessed all-star players to join our team 👨🏼🚀.
Whether you have several years of experience or if you are relatively new to the industry does not matter much to us; we are looking for the right person for the role and will adapt the position accordingly. We are looking for action-oriented problem solvers.
You’ll be a key player in a fast-paced small team. Your personal drive, people skills and diligence is what will make a difference. You are laser-focused, executional and a team player. No issue is too small or too big - you’ll do whatever it takes to find a solution.
What You'll Do
- Sourcing and connecting with talents of interest
- Produce forecasts regarding staffing needs
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Proven experience as talent acquisition manager
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Understanding of the duties and competencies of different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator
- Well-organized and diligent
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources or relevant field
At Zaver we believe in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Working with us you will make a real impact, both within the company and the industry. And with the right mindset and ambition, you will find room to grow and thrive.
Let’s challenge legacy solutions together and make some waves within payments. ⚡
How To Apply
Apply by sending us your CV in Swedish or English.
Our selection process is continuous and we may move forward with candidates on an ongoing basis.
Start: Immediately with regard to any notice period
Location: Sveavägen 24, Stockholm