Zaver is a fast-growing fintech-startup based in Stockholm. At Zaver, we develop innovative payment solutions to accelerate the revolution of mobile payments for the underserved markets. The first pitstop in our journey is to replace physical card readers & legacy-checkouts with a lightning-fast experience. The vision is bold, and in the long run we aim to become the link between the world of used goods and new goods.
We’re passionate about new technologies and customer experiences. We work hard to challenge the legacy giants in our industry and now we’re starting to see the result of all the hard work. We launched Zaver for Business in 2019 and since then we have gone from 0 to billions of SEK in total transaction volume. All this, without spending a single dime on marketing.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the region, most of which are either founders of unicorns themselves, or backers of unicorns.
Right now, the mothership is taking off and we’re therefore looking for customer-obsessed all-star players to join our team 👨🏼🚀.
Whether you have several years of experience or if you are relatively new to the industry does not matter much to us; we are looking for the right person for the role and will adapt the position accordingly.
You’ll play an essential role in generating new leads to Zaver, and help us offer our next-generation products and features to the merchants out there. We’re growing rapidly, but with your help, we’ll make it to “pluto and beyond”. You love closing deals, and understand the value of a long term relationship with the clients. The doer-mentality was something you were born with, and therefore, you’ll do what it takes to help us be a part of the revolution in payments.
What You'll Do
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by managing B2B sales efforts
- Turn cold leads to happy customers by reaching out to prospects, negotiating, closing deals and signing contracts
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with customers and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and cost reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify expansion markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Contribute to building the company’s strategic business plan and sales pipeline
- Manage recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to closing
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
At Zaver we believe in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Working with us you will make a real impact, both within the company and the industry. And with the right mindset and ambition, you will find room to grow and thrive.
Let’s challenge legacy solutions together and make some waves within payments. ⚡
How To Apply
Apply by sending us your CV in Swedish or English.
Our selection process is continuous and we may move forward with candidates on an ongoing basis.
Start: Immediately with regard to any notice period
Location: Sveavägen 24, Stockholm