Zaver is a fast-growing fintech-startup based in Stockholm. At Zaver, we develop innovative payment solutions to accelerate the revolution of mobile payments for the underserved markets. The first pitstop in our journey is to replace physical card readers & legacy-checkouts with a lightning-fast experience. The vision is bold, and in the long run we aim to become the link between the world of used goods and new goods.
We’re passionate about new technologies and customer experiences. We work hard to challenge the legacy giants in our industry and now we’re starting to see the result of all the hard work. We launched Zaver for Business in 2019 and since then we have gone from 0 to billions of SEK in transaction volume.
We are backed by some of the most prominent entrepreneurs and investors in the region, most of which are either founders of unicorns themselves, or backers of unicorns.
Right now, the mothership is taking off and we’re therefore looking for customer-obsessed all-star players to join our team 👨🏼🚀.
Whether you have several years of experience or if you are relatively new to the industry does not matter much to us; we are looking for the right person for the role and will adapt the position accordingly. We are looking for action-oriented problem solvers with a customer obsessive mindset.
You’ll be a key player in a fast-paced small team. Your personal drive, people skills and diligence is what will make a difference. You are laser-focused, executional and a team player. No issue is too small or too big - you’ll do whatever it takes to find a solution.
What You'll Do
- Assess creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Examine financial transactions and credit history case by case
- Be part of the planning, and execution, of credit-related to-do's
- Assist with credit matters including incoming payments and credit monitoring
- Handle late customer payments and coordinate collection processes
- Manage outbound merchant payments and risk assessment
- Track credit statistic metrics
- Complete ratio, trend and cash flows analyses and create projections
- Draft models of credit information that predict trends and patterns
- Distill best practices and continually evolve lending processes
- Make a real impact by challenging the status quo
- Proven working experience as a credit analyst
- Proficiency in statistical packages and financial software
- Up to date with legal, compliance and market risk related issues
- Ability to analyze cash flows, leverage, collateral and customer strength
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgement
- BSc degree in Business, Statistics or related field
At Zaver we believe in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Working with us you will make a real impact, both within the company and the industry. And with the right mindset and ambition, you will find room to grow and thrive.
Let’s challenge legacy solutions together and make some waves within payments. ⚡
How To Apply
Apply by sending us your CV in Swedish or English.
Our selection process is continuous and we may move forward with candidates on an ongoing basis.
Start: Immediately with regard to any notice period
Location: Sveavägen 24, Stockholm